Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brad Paisley Concert

Like I said I am going to go back a little to have a record of things that we have been doing. This concert is one that I want to remember. We had so much fun! Judi and Taysia went with Brett, Coltin, and I. We also meet up with Chelsey & Matt, and Lacee & Miles. We went to Texas Roadhouse to eat before we headed out to the concert. We decided to all pile into my truck to get out to the Usana, because Chelsey had never been there and just because it was going to be easier to get everyone out there and back. So we loaded 9 people into the truck- I know not safe~ but we all made it home in one piece.
This is Brett and Coltin, I had to laugh because they did not seem like they were having a lot of fun, but both of them said that it was one of the best concerts that they had been too. So who knows! :)

Brett and Kaid both love Taylor Swift so Brett was telling me to get pictures of her. So that is why it's here.
Here is Brett and I right before Brad Paisley came out, and right before the rain started.
These girls.....what can I say? We had extremely good seats and we were right at the isle, so poor Coltin and Brett would get all of the stray, drunk, friendly girls that would come and dance with them, no scratch that they would TRY to get them to dance with them. Well this girl had just had one too many to drink and while she was dancing she spilled her drink all down the front of Coltin and Brett. I felt so bad I offered to trade him spots but he said he was fine. I had to laugh because every time I looked over it appeared that she was offering Coltin a beer. I told Brett to not be surprised if he was grounded from our family next time he wanted to bring him along.
Just before Dierks came on we ventured back to the lawn seating to see some of the homies~ Chomp and Fly. We all had a great time and can't wait to do it again!
Erika

No comments: