Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer Concerts ~ Tim McGraw

I have been really bad at updating things but wanted to make sure that I had memories on here. So here goes.... This summer we had tickets to Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum, it was at the Usanna ~ and we had tons of fun! I have seen Tim several times, I think he puts on a great show!
We had pretty good seats, at least Cindy and I did. When I first bought tickets Colby was going to go with me so I bought seats then Brett said he wanted to go and take a friend so I got them tickets but we got theirs on the lawn.

Here Cindy and I are waiting for the concert to start. It was extremely hot that day!
I turned around and zoomed the camera in on Brett and his friend Riley. They actually got right up on the front row of the lawn seating, so they had a pretty good view. It was a lot of fun and I hope everyone enjoyed it, I know I did.

No comments: