Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

So it's about time that we get new pictures, I have been trying to get McKaid to tell me when he would be able to do them and he told me that he was booked until like January with hunting.... I told him that was not going to fly and that I wanted pictures now! And that I wanted him to shave. So I guess I only got one of the things I asked for, oh well! But I love them and happy that we are good for a little while longer. I love this one ~Brock really wanted one of he and Kaid and Brett ran in to give them a hug I was happy that she got the shot.









We went up the canyon and had them done, we had about 30 minutes before the rain started coming down. I am glad we got most of the shots that we wanted before the rain. Maybe next family photos McKaid will be clean shaved. I can HOPE right?!?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them! Turned out so cute. Your family is beautiful!!

blkris said...

Cute pictures! Can't believe how big the boys are!