Monday, May 24, 2010

Seminary Graduation

Wow just writing the title to the post makes me want to cry! Last night McKaid graduated from Seminary. It was very special. It honestly seems like yesterday that I had him, I am not ready for this next part of life. I am not ready for tomorrow.........
In the photo: Brett 14, Grandpa Larsen, Buckaroo (DeLoy), McKaid 17, Me, Colby. Front: Granny Park, Nana (Suzanne), Brock 8. I am so proud of McKaid he had to work really hard to graduate, he had to take early morning seminary for 3 years due to his schedule, so he would get up and be to school at 6:55am everyday of the week. He was lucky to have one of the best teachers - for 2 years! He was sooooo lucky! McKaid I am proud of you! I know that your going to do great things....
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

You're a good Mamma, Erika. He'll make a great missionary. :) And I can't believe he is graduating either! We just got his announcement. Great photos of him, BTW. I still remember when you brought him to Krista's wedding as a newborn!!!! That is seriously insane. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

Jenna said...

Congrats to Kaid! Exciting times for him and your family.