Monday, May 17, 2010

Catch up!

Wow, life has really flown by lately! I thought I had better play catch up and get up all of the things that I want to remember. April started off with Colby's birthday, he had a great time and got to actually enjoy it because it fell on Easter so that meant that he had ZERO church meetings! I had an amazing gal make the cake for him--- I loved it! It was so cute that we did not even want to eat it!
She is amazing and I could not have asked for a cuter cake! Thanks Jana! Once Easter and Colby's birthday where over it has seemed that life has not slowed down for a minute. We have been getting all of Kaid's things done for his Senior year so that he can graduate. Brett has been busy with school and Brock is as well.

1 comment:

David and Denise Larsen said...

That is incredible. How in the world did she do it?