Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom



Today is my mom's birthday. She is the best. I hope that she has a great day. I wanted to just let her know just how special she is to me. My mom has always been there for me, she has always been cheering me on. She never showed her disappointment in me, which I know there where many times that she was. She has taught me so much through out my life, she gave me so many opportunities and still continues to teach me things, she has taught me to cook, clean, be a better person, sew (she is still trying to teach me that one) she always "brings back" my plant. I don't know how many times I take a dead plant to her and she can bring it back, she will bring it to my house for a few weeks and then I take it back to her and she works her magic...She is awesome. But I think one of the most important things that my mom has taught me was to love, and have faith. My mom has never not had both of them in her life. She loves everyone and she has never had her faith falter. She is such a strong women. She amazes me I am proud to be her daughter. Mom, I hope that you have a great day and know just how much I love you. Happy Birthday! Mom your the best.

Love,

Erika ,Colby & the Boys

No comments: