Monday, February 16, 2009

Kaid Dance

Ok, so this weekend was quite busy at our house. Kaid had Sweethearts and the rest of us just had life. Kaid told me that I could post this photo, so I am going to take advantage of it. He said that they could never get a picture of him when he was higher in the air. But he assures me that he was indeed higher.

This is part of his Sweethearts dance date, they went snowmobiling in the day and then came back home to get ready to go to the dance. I will post those photo's once I get them off my camera. He had a good time.

Erika

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hey, I am still waiting for Dance pictures.. LOL Love reading your blog by the way. You make me laugh. and I can relate. I wonder sometimes how I made it through teenagers.

Gayle said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I told my family I am the one who hates family pictures, I always get them all set up and then I have to run while the timering is ticking on the camera. So I always look out of breath or just look like the dork that I am. LOL