Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Grades

Brett has been so excited to be in 7th grade and finally get "real" grades. He loved the idea of getting A's, B's, and C's...I know who likes grades?! The end of 1st term was last week and each day Brett was on the computer looking up his grades to see what he had. Some times he is a better parent then I am!! Well today I got a phone call while I was at work and it was Brett letting me know that he had his REPORT CARD! He was so excited, I asked him what it was and he said that I would have to wait until I was home and look for myself......

Here it is a 3.95 how cool is that?!?!?!? We are so proud of him, and all his hardwork. He had tried so hard to have good grades. It is neat that he was able to get these. He would have had a perfect 4.0 but he was transfered into the Utah Studies class 2 1/2 weeks into the sememster because his art class was too full, we were told that he would not have to make up the work for the time he was not in class....They lied he had a test on the first day of class and did not know the information. The teacher counted it against him. He tells me this term he will have the 4.0. Way to go!!!

No comments: