Friday, April 24, 2009

Prom

I know, I am so bad at getting photos up. But I did take a bunch of pictures but when I down loaded them to the computer I found out that the pixels in my camera are going out so I have a bunch of white dots floating around the pictures. UGH! So I guess I will need to get another camera. But here are a few....
This was Kaid before he left the house, you can tell he is Colby's child! No smiles! They had gone bowling and ice cream earlier in the day, then came home to get ready for the dance.I know Brenda will kill me for this, BUT I just could not resist! Natalie was worried about sticking Kaid so she told her mom that she needed to put on the corsage. Here is Nat, pretending that she is putting on the corsage. I had to go over to their house to get photos because Kaid said that they were not going to come back to our house. The needed to get the other couple. So luckily I ran across the street and got to take some.

Here they are just before they headed out, I think both of them were ready to leave the house and get away from all of the camera's there was myself, Kimberly (her sister), and both of her parents....I told you my camera is bad, but this is at Promenade, the dance was at the Provo Library and everything was inside, and it was total confusion and craziness. But I went over with Cindy, and got pictures. This is the group, Brooke, Taylor and Kaid, Natalie. They all looked so cute and grown up. They went to dinner after this and then went back to the dance, and later watched movies. I think they all had a good time.

3 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Beautiful dresses! Kaid looks so grown up!!! Man, I feel old...

Mama & Papa Griz said...

You feel old! I cried when we went to try on the tux. It was just yesterday that I was sitting in the hospital for all those weeks trying to hold off having him. It makes me sad to think how fast they grow up. Make sure you enjoy them while they are little. (like yours!)

Unknown said...

Wow it's crazy that he's old enough to go to prom. How fun for you!